The Pick-6 competition is back in 2016, offering both the winning individual and their team a fantastic prize! And entry is free!
Using the entry form below, simply make your selections as to which teams will win each of the GLSML’s six divisions this year, and keep your eye on the standings as the season progresses.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Entries must be received by 17 May 2016:
Terms & Conditions
- All entrants must be rostered to a GLSML team for the 2016 season.
- Only one entry per GLSML player is allowed. (GLSML Committee Members may not enter).
- No changes to an entrant’s selections are allowed, once submitted.
- If multiple entries are received from one entrant or email address, the first entry received shall be considered the only valid entry.
- The winner shall be the entrant who correctly guesses the highest number of division winners for the 2016 season.
- In the event of multiple winners, the GLSML committee will decide how to split/allocate prizes.
- In the event that two teams are tied at the end of the regular season for a division crown, both teams will be considered winners for purposes of this competition.
- The winner(s) will be announced at the GLSML end-of-season awards party, but does not have to be present to collect the prize.
- The entrant agrees, by entering, that his/her name may be published by the GLSML upon winning.
- The GLSML Committee reserves the right to change the competition rules.
- In the event of any dispute related to this competition, the decision of the Committee is final.